Moral Hospital has 24x7 Ambulance facility for people of Delhi. Our charges for this facility are nominal.
- Ambulance services will be charged at the Rs. 15/- per Km. (both side up and down) but minimum charged will be Rs. 300/-.
- An ambulance service is free if a patient is to be brought from his residence or from a Doctor's clinic in Delhi for admission. If patient is not admitted then he/she will be charged.
- Ambulance Charges are free to drop an admitted patient at his residence, upto a distance of 5 kms. But if it is more than 5 Kms. It will be charged fully.
- If a patient is to be shifted from our hospital to another hospital to any purpose, it will be charged.
- If a Resident Doctor accompanies a patient then an extra charge of Rs. 500/- will be levied in addition to the above charges.